This is one delicious drink. Oh my lanta it’s delicious.
Make the watermelon agua fresca
- chop 1 pound of watermelon into cubes. Pick as many of the seeds out as possible.
- sprinkle 1/3 cup sugar & mix.
- measure 1/2 cup water
- put half the watermelon and water into your blender then blend it for about two minutes.
- put it through a strainer and discard the pulp.
- do the rest of the watermelon and water.
- Chill for 1 hour.
For the drink:
- Use a large iced tea glass
- fill with ice
- 2 shots of gin
- fill the rest of the glass with half watermelon agua fresca and half tonic water
Drink carefully. This stuff is addictive.
I think this would be fabulous if I added some fresh mint to the watermelon at the blendy stage.